Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wedding Recap #5: Rehearsal and Rehearsal Dinner

Our rehearsal took place at our ceremony location the day before the wedding. The weather ended up being quite hot and humid. The weather forecast predicted that the whole afternoon was supposed to be full of rain and wind. Well the wind we definitely got, as you will be able to tell from the pictures. But the rain was a no show. Our rehearsal dinner was hosted by awesome new father-in-law and my step-mother-in-law at a local park. We kept it low key. The dinner was catered by Bird's Smokehouse BBQ. SOO delicious! We had pulled pork sandwiches with mac & cheese, and baked beans. Then to top it off, I enjoyed a delicious slice of blueberry cheese cake (the best cheese cake I've ever had in my life!). Check out everything below!
Our ceremony location

Walking down the aisle with my dad and nephew. My nephew wanted to be in on the action so my dad
carried him with us! Isn't he adorable?

Me thinking: "Whoa, this is beginning to feel a bit more real now!"

Wind-blown hair

My girls! I borrowed these photos from my bridesmaid, Jennifer, whose boyfriend photographed the whole thing. Thanks Curt and Jen!

Maid of Honor and Best Man

Bridesmaid and Groomsman/Father of the Groom

Bridesmaid and Groomsman
"The Tan Ones"

Bridesmaid and Groomsman
"The Married Ones"


1 comment:

Ashley said...

The rehearsal definitely made the whole thing seem a lot more real.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...